Good-Bye NetBurst! Welcome Core!

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
Well I think many people in here are excited with the release of conroe. Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme will obviously change everything Intel has been making in the last years. A new processor architecture will bring back popularity to Intel and finally bury his ancestor "Netburst".

Now another reason im making this topic is because I wanted to say Good-Bye NetBurst as the title says. I have been waiting so long for this. I remember not too long ago I wanted a new PC and was about to choise a nForce 4 SLI Intel with a Intel 930. That day I was on eBay about to bid on a P5N32-SLI that day there were only 10 minutes left and for some reason I decided to check the nVidia site. And there was it, upcoming nForce 500 series, So I said, "Is worth to wait than to buy something will be mainstream very soon" so thats what I did. No new PC for abouth 3 years now but the wait was worth it. I just hope I get to be one of the first ones to get the E6700.

For the last time and something I thought I was never going to say... I tell you

Good-Bye Netburst! Welcome Core!

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
Well I think many people in here are excited with the release of conroe. Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme will obviously change everything Intel has been making in the last years. A new processor architecture will bring back popularity to Intel and finally bury his ancestor "Netburst".

Now another reason im making this topic is because I wanted to say Good-Bye NetBurst as the title says. I have been waiting so long for this. I remember not too long ago I wanted a new PC and was about to choise a nForce 4 SLI Intel with a Intel 930. That day I was on eBay about to bid on a P5N32-SLI that day there were only 10 minutes left and for some reason I decided to check the nVidia site. And there was it, upcoming nForce 500 series, So I said, "Is worth to wait than to buy something will be mainstream very soon" so thats what I did. No new PC for abouth 3 years now but the wait was worth it. I just hope I get to be one of the first ones to get the E6700.

For the last time and something I thought I was never going to say... I tell you

Good-Bye Netburst! Welcome Core!

I guess I know you can say it's about time Intel. What were you thinking?!?!?!

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
I just want to thx intel to finally open their eyes and see what the computer market has been with netburst and how they made their way down.

I would like changes like this every 2 years :)