Can't find "Repadmin"

I need this tool but when I search MS I get:

Search Results

for "repadmin"

Category: All | Product/Technology: All

No downloads were found that matched your search criteria. Try searching
again with different criteria, or look for downloads using the category
links at left.

Where can I get this for Server2003??

Repadmin.exe is available as part of Windows Support Tools which you can
install from \Support\Tools\ folder (suptools.msi) off your Windows Server
2003 CD.

smo

"dave Admin" wrote:

> I need this tool but when I search MS I get:
>
> Search Results

> for "repadmin"

> Category: All | Product/Technology: All
>
> No downloads were found that matched your search criteria. Try searching
> again with different criteria, or look for downloads using the category
> links at left.
>

> Where can I get this for Server2003??

Got it

thanks !!!

"smo" <smo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Repadmin.exe is available as part of Windows Support Tools which you can
> install from \Support\Tools\ folder (suptools.msi) off your Windows Server
> 2003 CD.
>
> smo
>
> "dave Admin" wrote:
>
>> I need this tool but when I search MS I get:
>>
>> Search Results

>> for "repadmin"

>> Category: All | Product/Technology: All
>>
>> No downloads were found that matched your search criteria. Try searching
>> again with different criteria, or look for downloads using the category
>> links at left.
>>

>> Where can I get this for Server2003??

TRENDING THREADS