How much would you pay for this setup.

htoonthura

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
Hello all

Below are my pc's brief specs. It is running great , but i would like to try core 2 duo. I have to sell it back cause i can not use two pcs. I have my own price range, but i would like you guys to set the price. How much would you spend for this set up? Your response would be well appreciated.

Motherboard: Asus P5ND2 SLI DELUXE EDITION
Processor: INTEL PENTIUM D 830 running at 3.7ghz
Cpu fan: Big Typhon
Memory: MUSHKIN 2GB ( running 780 MHZ at 4-4-4-12)
Hard drive: 2 SATA II(160 GB)WESTERN DIGITAL HD IN RAID 0 SETUP
Graphic card: NVIDIA 6800 GS
Case and Power Supply: ANTEC
Optical Drive: Sony Dual layer

Thank you all.

A computer depreciates about as bad as a car does in this day and time its probably worth about half of what you paid for it, I have let so many of them go from my hands and weeks later discovered another use for one and kicked myself in the rear for letting it go. If you're extremely lucky you may get 2/3rds what you paid for it but I doubt it.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
I think you can expect $200-300 for that setup on ebay.
If you can sell it locally, you might get $500 for it if you're lucky , but competition is fierce on eBay..and you're better to keep it as a backup then sell it their.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
Just sell the cpu, motherboard and graphics card. Everything should be fine to run a Conroe setup.

Sell all three a combo for better deal if not individually. You should be able to get $300 bucks for all three.

sepuko

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2005
Hello all

Below are my pc's brief specs. It is running great , but i would like to try core 2 duo. I have to sell it back cause i can not use two pcs. I have my own price range, but i would like you guys to set the price. How much would you spend for this set up? Your response would be well appreciated.

Thank you all.
You can sell that setup for 1000$ or more in Bulgaria. Only the cpu costs about 300$ here.

unsmart

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Just put the specs in ebay's search and see what there going for. You'll most likely get more selling the parts, my guess is around 400-500$.

htoonthura

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
Nobody pays extra for overclocked components, in fact it's likely to even lower the price of the system.

I'd keep it.

Hello

i am in the us. i am not gonna sell it for less than 700. i have no problem with this pc. I will use it for 2 or 3 years and i will give it away to someone.

Thanks everyone.

htoonthura

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
If you can sell it locally, you might get $500 for it if you're lucky , but competition is fierce on eBay..and you're better to keep it as a backup then sell it their...

Hello

please let me know if you can find this setup for $ 300.

Thank you.

If you can sell it locally, you might get $500 for it if you're lucky , but competition is fierce on eBay..and you're better to keep it as a backup then sell it their...

Hello

Thank you.

No one is arguing the initial value, :? but its used! 8O

Its a pretty descent system, :eek: I'd just keep it! 8)

Theres a lot of members here that don't have anywhere near as nice a system as you already have and just a little upgrading of what you have will pretty much give you a killer system, selling it is just taking too much of a loss, but its your money. :roll:

htoonthura

Distinguished
May 21, 2006

Hello

Thank you.

No one is arguing the initial value, :? but its used! 8O

Its a pretty descent system, :eek: I'd just keep it! 8)

Theres a lot of members here that don't have anywhere near as nice a system as you already have and just a little upgrading of what you have will pretty much give you a killer system, selling it is just taking too much of a loss, but its your money. :roll:

Hello

Thank you for your encouraging reply.

I have decided not to sell my system. I will wait until quad-core cpus are out. I hope they will come out by the end of this year or early next year.
My system is working great, but at first i was tempted by the performace and price of conroe. I will wait. Thank you.

Bye.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
If the computer works, and it does everything that you need it to do, then why sell it? You have a nice CPU, plenty of RAM, and a decent grahpics card. I'd wait for DX10 cards, and then upgrade the grahpics.

I'd keep it around even when you get a new one; having a second computer is a luxury when your main one is broken. I'm typing this on the family computer (Dell circa 2002) becase the networking failed on my motherboard, and I'm in the process of RMAing it to newegg.

qwazzy

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
Hello all

Thank you all.
You can sell that setup for 1000$ or more in Bulgaria. Only the cpu costs about 300$ here.

Zdrasti be bulgarin. :p Az sam ot Lovech. Sorry for the Bulgarian guys. :p