GPO Replication

We have two seperate domain where I work. I need to force replication of the
Default GPO on domain (A). There is a one way trust between the two
domain's, Domain (A) is the trusting domain and domain (B) is the trusted
domain. Would the GPO on domain (A) also be replicated onto domain (B) ???

No!

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012