A8N32-SLI BIOS FAILED OR WHAT.. Need help

nysse

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2006
Hi ALL members
I had have update my bios on my A8N32-SLI motherboard.
I use ASUS Bios update program - then I had fix that is say is ok.
But need to restart pc.
Now NOTHING happed after restart....
Just light on led. No keyboard or display or beep.
Yes there are power on pc.... :)

Ok how can i run again...

Is display dead because, is use SLI ?
Why not my keyboard dont work or no led light on this ?

8O
Thanks.

Need help.

Use your manual and follow the instructions for clearing the CMOS settings the manual will show you the location of the Clear CMOS Jumper on the M/B, make sure you shut down the machine and pull the power cord, clear the CMOS, plug the power back in and turn on the P/S switch, then reboot the computer, and look for the setup entry options, with a complete CMOS clear the ASUS will probably give you the option of press F1 to enter setup or press Delete.

In the CMOS setup set the Date and Time and apply Setup Defaults, or with ASUS it may be listed as Optimum Settings which are the most stable settings, remember to enable or disable anything you had previously set to those options[Example; like disabling onboard sound if you have a PCI soundcard], press F10 to save the settings and exit the setup.

Don't mess with anything in the CMOS setup except what I told you to, unless you are very familiar with CMOS settings, in the CMOS setup your navigation instructions are at the bottom of the screen.

nysse

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2006
thanks... :wink:

The trouble are fix , Just remove one of your RAM if use DUAL settings
( A1 and A2 ) move A2 and you can see your smile again...
Now i can make my settings.

I dont understand why ASUS do this... There are not helpfuld help on ASUS website....

Maby one day this bugfix came....

P.S: I use QVL ram.

thanks again.

Best regards
Nysse 8)