Enchantment money tips?

Moo

Any general tips on getting some (or allot) of money quickly (other than
cheat codes). I am planing on making a few constant enchantments, I already
have 60k+ gold through the Kreeper and Mudcrab, but this is quite not
enough. And it is getting tiresome having to go back to them all the time. I
have a few Golden saints in Grand soul gems, which will sell for 80K, but I
can't sell those, can I? I would have thought that after enchanting the
enchanters barter money would escalate, but this does not happen! Any tips?

'Barter' first, before enchanting, same applies to training, repair etc.
The NPC money resets after one day game time when you open the barter
dialog, so when you enchant first, then barter - the money resets. If
you barter first - money resets - then enchant, the NPC should have your
enchantment cash and you can sell some stuff.

I'd consider this a bug, but it's not so critical as just opening the
barter screen first isn't a big deal.

Peter

TRENDING THREADS