HP 3330 with ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition sof..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
May 9, 2005 8:58:17 PM

I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can do
to fix this problem?

thanks

Bobby
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 10, 2005 12:40:15 PM

"Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message

> I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
> HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
> document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
> options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
> software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can
do
> to fix this problem?

My ABBYY FineReader (free with Epson multifunction unit)
works OK and generated 15 Registry entries. How many
show in yours?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

well I have no clue as to what sort registry entries were generated.. is
that important? how can I check?

Rgds

Bobby

!