HP 3330 with ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition sof..

I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can do
to fix this problem?

thanks

Bobby
2 answers Last reply
More about 3330 abbyy finereader professional edition

    "Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message

    > I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
    > HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
    > document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
    > options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
    > software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can
    do
    > to fix this problem?

    My ABBYY FineReader (free with Epson multifunction unit)
    works OK and generated 15 Registry entries. How many
    show in yours?

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    well I have no clue as to what sort registry entries were generated.. is
    that important? how can I check?

    Rgds

    Bobby
    "Don Phillipson" <d.phillipson@ttrryytteell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > "Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
    >> HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
    >> document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have
    >> any
    >> options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
    >> software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can
    > do
    >> to fix this problem?
    >
    > My ABBYY FineReader (free with Epson multifunction unit)
    > works OK and generated 15 Registry entries. How many
    > show in yours?
    >
    > --
    > Don Phillipson
    > Carlsbad Springs
    > (Ottawa, Canada)

Printers Software Hewlett Packard Peripherals