GP affecting Administrator account, can't change

Mike

Splendid

What seems like overnight, the Adminstrator account on our Win2k server
running terminal services appears to be locked out of certian functions like
our terminal server user accounts.

The administrator account shows it is part of the Adminstrators group, but
when looking in active directory it only shows it as a user. There appears
to be no other GP applied to this account or group it is in.

What could be causing this?

Mike wrote:
> What seems like overnight, the Adminstrator account on our Win2k server
> running terminal services appears to be locked out of certian functions like
> our terminal server user accounts.
>
> The administrator account shows it is part of the Adminstrators group, but
> when looking in active directory it only shows it as a user. There appears
> to be no other GP applied to this account or group it is in.
>
> What could be causing this?
This is local Administrator account or domain admin account is affected
by this policy when logged on to this Terminal Server. If this is domain
administrator account and this GPO which affects this server is
processing with loopback processing mode enalbed this setings will also
apply to this account when it is logged on to this server.

Of course this can be also effect of settings in Local security policy
on this terminal server.

--
Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
http://wwww.w2k.pl