Upgrading 2000 to 2003, No exchange

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 9, 2005 5:09:39 PM

I have a windows 2000 AD, and want to upgrade to an Empty root/child domain
model... Can I rename the root on the upgrade?
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 4:59:09 AM

You can rename the domain once the domain and forest are in Windows 2003
native mode, but you can't change which domain in the forest is the forest
root domain.

!