How to get updated directory?

Hi!
Is it possible to get information about when was the last time that an
account was used o computer account was accesed?
Somebody has directives about how manage the vigency of the accounts? How
can I detect obsolete accounts and maintain my directory up dated?

Your answer will be very appreciate.
Regards.

Try this http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/oldcmp.htm