Urkaskla Quest to find Bow Possible spoiler

Am in cave.
Astral Burial then on to Karma Burial.
That leads to Latrrus Burial.
Laterus leads to Fragile / Kefka / Kakuna and Juno Burials.

Retraced my steps twice. No other place to look 8((

Assist is most welcome.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:00:39 -0700, Oldun <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Am in cave.
> Astral Burial then on to Karma Burial.
> That leads to Latrrus Burial.
> Laterus leads to Fragile / Kefka / Kakuna and Juno Burials.
>
> Retraced my steps twice. No other place to look 8((
>
> Assist is most welcome.

The Bone Biter Bow is held by the Wraith of Sul Senipul.
You will find him in the Juno Burial. Follow the aisles until you
reach an area which resembles the ancient Dunmer strongholds.
The wraith looks exactly like an Ancestor Ghost.

Good Grief!!! Killed the wraith and gave no thought of his ashes
holding anything that bow. 8((

Have it now thanks to your reply.

"Bjoern Liffers" <bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> wrote in
message news:eek:psavxb9t6036b7o@News.CIS.DFN.DE...