Can't change IE home page

Last week I installed Norton Anti-Virus & Internet Security - first few days
all worked fine. Now I can't get online - every I try to go online, after a
very long delay, I get something like "bad url" and then "grandstreet
interactive" shows up. I try to type a new website in the address field and
the page flickers and then I'm back where I started. I tried to reset web
settings to default - still no luck.
Please help!!
thnks
1 answer Last reply
More about change home page

    Hi

    Please try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your
    system:

    Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
    CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloads/cwshredder.zip
    Spy Sweeper - www.webroot.com

    Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

    Also see the following links:

    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "zona4351" <zona4351@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Last week I installed Norton Anti-Virus & Internet Security - first few
    > days all worked fine. Now I can't get online - every I try to go online,
    > after a very long delay, I get something like "bad url" and then
    > "grandstreet interactive" shows up. I try to type a new website in the
    > address field and the page flickers and then I'm back where I started. I
    > tried to reset web settings to default - still no luck.
    > Please help!!
    > thnks

Internet Explorer Internet Security Windows XP