Epson R1800 Size ?

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Anybody have a Epson R1800? I'm thinking about buying one and I would like
to know the dimensions of it with the rear paper tray extended.(It has to
fit in a tight space.)

Thanks, Rob

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Rob wrote:
> Anybody have a Epson R1800? I'm thinking about buying one and I would like
> to know the dimensions of it with the rear paper tray extended.(It has to
> fit in a tight space.)
>
> Thanks, Rob

Its not fully in this.

http://www.epson.com.au/products/brochures/StylusR800R1800.pdf

top of page 4.

Thats a good question - I do know that the CD tray on the R210 has to
have another 200mm clearance behind the printer for it to clear. and
when the paper guides are raised it becomes heaps bigger.