Seasonic S12 600W Or OCZ GameXStream 600W ?

bordy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2006
Hi everybody,

I just ordered my new Conroe based PC and when I was about to buy the OCZ model, the technician told me that the Seasonic was a better choice...

I always thought the OCZ was better since it's a latest model and it's multi-GPU rdy but...

Anyone have any ideas about these 2 models?

Ty

Herr_Fritz

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2006
what 2 models were you comparing. generally OCZ is better than seasonic.

Read the subject, Pengwin.

EDIT: Oh and I'm quite happy with my S12, but unfamilliar with the OCZ model, so I can't really compare. I can't find the tech specs on their site regarding rails and amps, but the OCZ comes pre-cable-sleeved, whereas the S12 does not. I assume the OCZ is quite up to the task of an SLI or Crossfire rig, though.

Fritz

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
what 2 models were you comparing. generally OCZ is better than seasonic.

Read the subject, Pengwin.

EDIT: Oh and I'm quite happy with my S12, but unfamilliar with the OCZ model, so I can't really compare. I can't find the tech specs on their site regarding rails and amps, but the OCZ comes pre-cable-sleeved, whereas the S12 does not. I assume the OCZ is quite up to the task of an SLI or Crossfire rig, though.

Fritz

hehe, sorry i open the threads up in tabs dont really look at the subject i usually look at the post, but even there the 600w OCZ is better. well, thats my opinion.