USN JOURNAL WRAP ERROR

Dear All,

I am running Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP4 Domain Controller having
all FSMO roles installed i am getting Event ID 13568, as my FRS was stop and
certian policy was created, when i start the service i got Event ID 13568.

Also i create a file in Sysvol share but this file did not replicated to
one of my another domian controller.

I have studied KB 292438 which clearly states not to perform non
authoritative restore for post Windows 2000 SP3.

Now please tell me how to correct this problem

Thanks and Regards
Rehan

also take a look here:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=13568&eventno=1743&source=NtFrs&phase=1

--
Andrei Ungureanu
www.eventid.net

"Rehan Khurram" <RehanKhurram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> I am running Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP4 Domain Controller
> having
> all FSMO roles installed i am getting Event ID 13568, as my FRS was stop
> and
> certian policy was created, when i start the service i got Event ID 13568.
>
> Also i create a file in Sysvol share but this file did not replicated to
> one of my another domian controller.
>
> I have studied KB 292438 which clearly states not to perform non
> authoritative restore for post Windows 2000 SP3.
>
> Now please tell me how to correct this problem
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Rehan

Dear Andrei, Your information did not help me , please tell me what to do for
Windows 2000 SP4.

tHANKS ANYWAYS FOR YOUR TIME
rEGARDS
rEHAN