Active Directory Sites and Services Missing

For some reasons, I couldn't see the active directory sites and services
anymore, so now our exchange server is not working. Folders sites and
services are not visible in the active cirectory sites and services
management console. How can this be solved?

Have you tried to add it through "Add snap-in"? Also, have you tried to
reinstall the adminpak.msi?

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

"Arthus Lim" <ArthusLim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reasons, I couldn't see the active directory sites and services
> anymore, so now our exchange server is not working. Folders sites and
> services are not visible in the active cirectory sites and services
> management console. How can this be solved?

TRENDING THREADS