Best pre-built system companies?

sh4d0wblade

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2006
My friend really wants to get a pre-built system for some reason. I told him he should build his own but he doesn't have to worry about it. Any suggestions? All I know about is Alienware, and that place is crap.

Plekto

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004
www.jncs.com

Nothing better, though they are a bit pricey(but a LOT less than Alienware!). Email the owner - he's a nice guy and will customize it how you want before it gets shipped out the door.

crazypyro

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2006
http://www.ibuypower.com

Cheap and High quality parts. If you build a system on there site and then go to newegg.com and build the exact same system, the price difference has never exceeded $150 for me, check em out.

P.S. there the first to intro 19inch laptops, and they're building a CPU case that can withstand 300lbs, becoming more than just a builder

aj49

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
Velocity Micro has great stuff, USA customer service, quality in everything but a rather tight selection of components. Monarch Computer Systems (MCS) is the complete opposite > dozens of selections for memory, cases, PSU, etc (if "in stock") but Tech support & C/s is the TURDS. If you know how to build but no time, MCS only charges ~$75 build fee for a great component selection. Velocity may be a little pricier but tops w/ support. FYI, check out bizrate.com to see how Cyberpower/ibuypower & the rest handle c/s & tech issues. Cheap means cutting prices someplace. Also, check $ on shipping/handling fees as some stick you there.

kellie moak

Reputable
Sep 22, 2014
Nothing better, though they are a bit pricey(but a LOT less than Alienware!). Email the owner - he's a nice guy and will customize it how you want before it gets shipped out the door.