mortified_penguin

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2006
If you had an unlimited amount of money, what components would your PC have? Would it be dual/single core? AMD/Intel? Air cooling? Water cooling? Vapo chill? I know it'll be expensive as hell though 8O

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
If you had an unlimited amount of money, what components would your PC have? Would it be dual/single core? AMD/Intel? Air cooling? Water cooling? Vapo chill? I know it'll be expensive as hell though 8O

http://www.myoldcomputers.com/museum/comp/c64.htm

Does the 64 signify that it uses a 64-bit CPU? What 64-bit applications can you run on it? Where can I get one, and how much does it cost? What kind of graphics card does it have? What is the resolution of that monitor? Do you have any benchmarks? How high can you overclock it? What is the size of the hard drive? How much RAM does it have? Can it play Oblivion at 1600x1200?

If you think that any of these questions are sereious, then you are a f*cking n00b who can't take a joke!

landlocked32371

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2005
8 socket tyan board.
8 dual core opterons
10 of the biggest 15k rpm scsi hdd's
as many dual gpu cards as you can fit into the board
a half dozen or so 30" lcds
a big deep freeze to keep it all cool
your own hydroelectric plant to provide uninterupptible (sp?) power
oh, and dont forget the 3 1/2" floppy drive.

absurd? definately. but then so was the question.

Does the 64 signify that it uses a 64-bit CPU? What 64-bit applications can you run on it? Where can I get one, and how much does it cost? What kind of graphics card does it have? What is the resolution of that monitor? Do you have any benchmarks? How high can you overclock it? What is the size of the hard drive? How much RAM does it have? Can it play Oblivion at 1600x1200?

If you think that any of these questions are sereious, then you are a f*cking n00b who can't take a joke!

I wish I could answer your questions? But I don't really know. I was college in 1982 using a Radio Shack computer with data entry cards! The Scientific Calculator by Texas Instruments was just released and I bought one. Obviously I didn't have a PC 8O . Nor did any of my friends. I did however, have an electric typewriter. :(

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

I wish I could answer your questions? But I don't really know. I was college in 1982 using a Radio Shack computer with data entry cards! The Scientific Calculator by Texas Instruments was just released and I bought one. Obviously I didn't have a PC 8O . Nor did any of my friends. I did however, have an electric typewriter. :(

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Did you ACTUALLY take my post seriously????

quantumsheep

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
I have a friend that claims that Commodore 64 is the best.

Well duhh, you're friend is SOO right!

Of course. Where would I be without him.

Down in the shop queing for that new chip "Conroe"! Like it'd be any better than Commodore 64!

Fagaru

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2006
im gonna talk sometin possible...here it goes:

- 4 x 4 amd fx 62's (gonna have to wait to get that though)
- 2 x best DX10 card that will be out when 4 x 4 comes out
- 8gbs ddr2 1062 (i believe it is)
- biggest apple screen on the market
- best projecor on the market
- 10.1 surround sound
- best X-Fi or sound card on the market
- some wicked sick 4 x 4 mobo
- 2 x 160gb 15,000 rpm in raid 0, another 2 just to use space
- some wicked sick cd drive
- watercooling system hooked up to a refrigerator, and put hte pc in the refrigarator.. run like a million gallons of freon
- best mouse n keyboard for gaming

i dont think im missing anything beside my huge desk with an office chair with massaging thinggys

just to let you know 4 x 4 may be something that amd comes out with that is that u can have 2 procesors on 1 mobo, so its like quad core :d beats the crap out of any conroe

MSRP $ HOLY CRAP U WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A FAT WALLET

I have a friend that claims that Commodore 64 is the best.

Well duhh, you're friend is SOO right!

Of course. Where would I be without him.

Using a 32-bit CPU???

>>Using a 32-bit CPU???<<

Come to think of it, my buddy mentioned I should try Walmart. We were discussing the best places to find the latest fashion. I told him for a guy who dresses so well, he should detail his Porsche, it was beginning to look a little shabby. Like, cut the grass around the blocks holding it up in his front yard.