OWA error

Hi,
i have problem with OWA in Internet Explorer, any other web browser works
just fine. I can connect to my mailbox and can see message in splited
window, can send a message. When i try to open message in another window i
receive an 500 Internal server error. I have turned off frendly error
messages but error is the same. Same thing with attachments, i can't open
it. It is very strange for me that Microsoft product works with any ather
then Microsoft???
Please help
BR
AdboS

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dump the cache in IE and also delete offline content. It could be that there
is some corrupt compent on your pc. Have you tried to run it on IE on
someone elses computer?