Have a problem modifying a mod

Last response: in Video Games
July 11, 2004 3:45:42 PM

Hi!
I have a little problem with modifying my favorite mods, the Balmora
Underground Manor and Sakakis Manor:

I´d like to add teleport doors between the mods to get rid of the stupid
travel between the two places, because I like to use the underground
manor as a display and alchemy room for Sakakis Manor.
I simply added teleport trapdoors to the mods that lead into the
respectively other mod. While this works fine, two other teleport doors
from another interior cell in Sakakis manor have vanished so that I
effectively walk out of the cell into space.

Another door I have added earlier refuses to be deleted.

Anyone have clues on what to do?

I run all 3 expansions but modified the mods with only morrowind active.

CU

Michael
--
16.10.20und
Das Ministerium für Ruhe und Ordnung drückt sein Bedauern aus, daß

More about : problem modifying mod

Anonymous
July 11, 2004 5:07:25 PM

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:45:42 +0200, Michael Wang
<bitte_replyto@verwenden.de> wrote:

> Hi!
> I have a little problem with modifying my favorite mods, the Balmora
> Underground Manor and Sakakis Manor:
>
> I´d like to add teleport doors between the mods to get rid of the stupid
> travel between the two places, because I like to use the underground
> manor as a display and alchemy room for Sakakis Manor.
> I simply added teleport trapdoors to the mods that lead into the
> respectively other mod. While this works fine, two other teleport doors
> from another interior cell in Sakakis manor have vanished so that I
> effectively walk out of the cell into space.
>
> Another door I have added earlier refuses to be deleted.
>
> Anyone have clues on what to do?
>
> I run all 3 expansions but modified the mods with only morrowind active.

Well, I have an idea. Try combining all mods needed for your modification.
To do this, start the Construction Set, load all needed mods and chose
"Combine loaded plugins" from the "File" menu. This will combine your
houses in a single mod. After that you only need to load this one mod
instead of two or more.
At least this will get rid of conflicts between differents mods.

Bjoern
!