Good and fast Color Laserjet?

boe

Hello,

I'm looking for a good, fast, dependable/durable color laserjet for under
$3,000. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also if there is a different place
I should post this question I would appreciate it. I'm looking for quality
output, not just fast.

Thanks

boe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a good, fast, dependable/durable color laserjet for
> under $3,000. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also if there is a
> different place I should post this question I would appreciate it. I'm
> looking for quality output, not just fast.
>
> Thanks

www.hp.com - and click the LaserJet link.

boe

Thanks - their sub $3000 color laserjets are a tad slow - although there may
not be any faster ones out there - I thought I'd post in case someone had
some insight on this matter.

"boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks - their sub $3000 color laserjets are a tad slow - although there
> may not be any faster ones out there - I thought I'd post in case someone
> had some insight on this matter.

HP has the 5500 printer that is less than $3000 and it prints at speeds up
to 28 pages per min. Is that too slow for you? I do not believe any
company is selling a faster printer at less than $3000.

mike

> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
>> boe wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm looking for a good, fast, dependable/durable color laserjet for
>>> under $3,000. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also if there is a
>>> different place I should post this question I would appreciate it. I'm
>>> looking for quality output, not just fast.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> www.hp.com - and click the LaserJet link.
>>
>> --
>> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

boe

Good to know - thanks

"Michael Hopper" <mikehopper@rogers.com> wrote in message

> "boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks - their sub $3000 color laserjets are a tad slow - although there
>> may not be any faster ones out there - I thought I'd post in case someone
>> had some insight on this matter.
>
> HP has the 5500 printer that is less than $3000 and it prints at speeds up
> to 28 pages per min. Is that too slow for you? I do not believe any
> company is selling a faster printer at less than $3000.
>
> mike
>

>> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message

>>> www.hp.com - and click the LaserJet link.
>>>
>>> --
>>> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

boe <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks - their sub $3000 color laserjets are a tad slow - although there may
> not be any faster ones out there - I thought I'd post in case someone had
> some insight on this matter.

My 'insight' is that only HP make laserjets.

--
Chris Green

In message <GuSdnRwRtt6eVh3fRVn-ow@comcast.com>, boe
<boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> writes
>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for a good, fast, dependable/durable color laserjet for under
>$3,000. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also if there is a different place
>I should post this question I would appreciate it. I'm looking for quality
>output, not just fast.

If I was spending that much on a new machine I'd be looking at the
Kyocera FS8008C which is an A3 (11x17") colour machine.

--
Timothy

boe wrote:
> Thanks - their sub $3000 color laserjets are a tad slow - although
> there may not be any faster ones out there - I thought I'd post in
> case someone had some insight on this matter.

Er, no-one else makes LaserJets as it's an HP brand name.