Windows Explorer Status Bar

I have to turn on Windows Explorer status bar Every time I open it ...

I tried
"view->status bar"
"Tools->folder options->view->apply to all folders"

Still doesn't work ....

What should i do ...?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows explorer status

    Hi

    If you are running SP1/1a - View settings are limited to 400. Try the
    following link to increase those settings to 8000:

    Line 2 - left hand side

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "I Singh" <I Singh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have to turn on Windows Explorer status bar Every time I open it ...
    >
    > I tried
    > "view->status bar"
    > "Tools->folder options->view->apply to all folders"
    >
    > Still doesn't work ....
    >
    > What should i do ...?

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP