Expired Credentials

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 25, 2005 5:59:20 PM

Help...

2 Windows 2000 Advanced servers
1 server (secondary) died
All FSMO roles are on the primary (working) server

Clients that have not logged onto their computers that are joined to the
domain cannot logon. Clients that have logged in before, once logged in get
continuos Expired credentials warnings. Telling you to hit ctrl+alt+del and
then unlock to verify your password. Network resources cannot be connected
to once this happens.

Running AD on 2000 Advanced server
All patched and up to date

Client Machines are XP Pro SP2

Help

Thanks

More about : expired credentials

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 6:05:14 PM

Sorry guys, please disregard this post. I was the victum of a harsh network
prank. Another guy deleted my user account from the server. And changed the
admin password on me. I am back up and running now, so nevermind.....

thanks

!