No banner printing on the ip4000.

What gives!

The Canon ip4000 printer apparently has no provision for printing
banners. Does anyone know of a way to make this printer do banners.

billb

--
Reply To: works

"Deputy Dog" <bill@spamaway.invalid> wrote in message
> What gives!
>
> The Canon ip4000 printer apparently has no provision for printing
> banners. Does anyone know of a way to make this printer do banners.
>
> billb

In custom paper size you can set up to 42x59.4 cm

G'day from downunder. Could you please explain how you would go about
setting up for custom paper size printing up to 42x59.4cm please?

Cheers

Ron

> In custom paper size you can set up to 42x59.4 cm

eddie

"Deputy Dog" <bill@spamaway.invalid> wrote in message
> What gives!
>
> The Canon ip4000 printer apparently has no provision for printing
> banners. Does anyone know of a way to make this printer do banners.
>
> billb
>
> --
> Reply To: works

Under XP, The older Canon S830D won't do so eihter, but WILL under 98! I've
emailed Canon with no success.

Eddie