GPO on computer configuration error?

Well i am using windows 2003 domain on which i have implemented some GPO for
clients , now the problem is that all my GPO restrictions for clients work ,
but for computer its not working ?

what can be the problem ?

Stingray,

You will need to give us some more specifics. Your post is a bit confusing.
Are you saying that you have created a GPO that you wanted to affect
computer account objects, but that is not happening? However, what is
happening is that the user account objects are being affected?

I would look at the RSoP on the WIN2003 Server. I would also suggest that
you use gpresult on the workstations.

I can pretty much tell you that you created the GPO in the incorrect
area...you probably created it in the user configuration side of things when
you should have created it in the computer configuration side of things.

And, to which OU did you link this GPO? And what type of account objects
are directly located in this OU? I would have to guess that you have both
user account objects and computer account objects in this OU. Typically you
would want to have computer account objects in one OU and user account
objects in another OU....a bit basic, but you understand what I am saying.
That is unless you created a GPO that is linked at the Domain-level.....Or,
edited the Default Domain Policy ( you typically never want to do this... ).

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com