Best Longsword? Xbox

Josh

Xbox Version

I have stumbled across a few very nice longswords. I have the Magebane and
the Deodric(sp?) katana.
Are there any better swords to be found?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:54:12 GMT, "Josh" <josh_carter@yahoo.nnn> wrote:

>Xbox Version
>
>I have stumbled across a few very nice longswords. I have the Magebane and
>the Deodric(sp?) katana.
>Are there any better swords to be found?

That's as good as generic swords go, but you can get better unique ones.
In the plain game, you could get Goldbrand from following a daedric
shrine quest, while in the GOTY edition I believe that Trueflame is the
best one-handed longsword, and you would get that by following quests
for the Temple in Mournhold. I have the PC edition, not the Xbox one, so
I'm not 100% certain of this.
--
Greg Johnson
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.

yes, daedric katana enchanted with fire demage (as much as possible) - most of enemies are dead
after first strike (except Dagoths, ash-vampires, golden saints and Dremoras) - very cool for
killing vampires (they are sensitiv to fire)
there is an daedric dai-katana too, this one does more demage, but it's two handed sword and you
can't use shield with this...
Sgt Pepper

"Josh" <josh_carter@yahoo.nnn> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
> Xbox Version
>
> I have stumbled across a few very nice longswords. I have the Magebane and
> the Deodric(sp?) katana.
> Are there any better swords to be found?

I enchanted a Daedric Dai katana with soultrap for 15sec, 10-12pts fire for
1sec, 10-12frost for 1sec, 10-12pts shock for 1 sec, all cast when strike, i
named it Eemental Dai-Katana. By using a grand soul of winged twilight, it
has enough charge to last a good round. Absolutely leathal against almost
all enemies, even those that are imune to some elements (nords resist frost,
fire elemental resist fire, so on) No one I met so far can block all fire,
frost and shock effects.. So it's a Uber Killer so far.