Basic Windows feature

Roberto

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

I see a blank display box - no content - when I press the cursor against a
text,
footnote, vertical scrollbar, etc. For example, when you scroll through a
document, pressing the cursor against the vertical scroll bar displays your
present location (i.e page) in the document. In my case, the display box
highlight the location but no content is shown- just blank. This is same for
footnotes: Running the cursor through a document a display box appears when
you get to a the number representing a footnote but the display box does not
show any content.- just blank.

Is it possible that the text and background colors are set the same??
That would make any text invisible.

Check here to see if they are set the same...

Right click Desktop | Properties | Appearance tab | Advanced button | Click
the V next to Item to expand the menu | Select: Tooltip | Color 1 | Color

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:52975FD1-042B-4044-BDD1-6A2706091D72@microsoft.com,
Roberto <Roberto@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I see a blank display box - no content - when I press the cursor
> against a text,
> footnote, vertical scrollbar, etc. For example, when you scroll
> through a document, pressing the cursor against the vertical scroll
> bar displays your present location (i.e page) in the document. In my
> case, the display box highlight the location but no content is shown-
> just blank. This is same for footnotes: Running the cursor through a
> document a display box appears when you get to a the number
> representing a footnote but the display box does not show any
> content.- just blank.

TRENDING THREADS