Access workstation's share drive in AD domain

Dear all,

I can't access any PC's share drive after I had join into 2003 AD domain, even the share
printer setting can't be access, do anyone have any ideas that how this happened after
join AD domain?

Please help

Asurada,

When you join the computer account object to the domain and log on to the
domain you create another profile. When you created the shared folders -
before joining the domain - what were the permissions? And what operating
system are you running on the workstation?

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

"Asurada" <asurada_11@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> I can't access any PC's share drive after I had join into 2003 AD domain,
> even the share
> printer setting can't be access, do anyone have any ideas that how this
> happened after
> join AD domain?
>
> Please help

The share folders are create in the other share root drive, and the permissions are some
read only and full control, simply created by right click the folder, then choose share.

The OS of the workstations are all Win2000, the share folder or even using command
\\workstation\d$ are working normal if the workstations are still in the NT4 domain.

"Cary Shultz [A.D. MVP]" <cwshultz@mvps.org> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:%23c5uz8PZFHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl ¤¤¼¶¼g...