Group Politics

Can someone help me with something, can someone tell how can i configure
a politic that makes that every machine in my net will have a determined
regional configuration, and when i stick another machine it will take
this configuration.

--
morguez
morguez's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1706

mack

Hello Morguez, I think you mean Group Policy. Right click on the computer OU
(which ever OU your computer accounts are in) select properties and then
click on the Group policy tab.
Select new
Name the policy something meaningful.
Click Edit
Start configuring your new policy.

You can configure quite alot with a GPO.