Auditing problem

Hello,

I turned the auditing on my domain controler in the default group
policy. Everything works fine (the security audit logs) except the
domain controlers itself. Audit logs are empty. I tried to turn the
audit policy using local policy but this also did not help. Any ideas?

Thanks

Bart,
3 answers Last reply
More about auditing problem

    you mean localy?

    Yes, I did. Nothing.

    Bart

    One more thing.
    All Policies are enabled but effective settings window says no
    auditing.

    Bart

    Bart wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I turned the auditing on my domain controler in the default group
    > policy. Everything works fine (the security audit logs) except the
    > domain controlers itself. Audit logs are empty. I tried to turn the
    > audit policy using local policy but this also did not help. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bart,

    Have you enabled the auditing on the Default Domain Controller Policy?
    Security audit logs such as those that track logon and logoff events
    should be enabled here, rather than in the Default Domain Policy.

Policy Domain Active Directory Windows