email forwarding options gets disabled after 10 minutes in..

hello everyone,
I have 3 windows 2000 domain contollers and exchange 2003 servers. for
one of the user account needs to setup a forwarding email to external email
account.

I am trying to set this up through active directory user account
properties - delivery options - forwarding email selected - done. after some
time this setting
reverts back to no forwarding. Is this an exchange problem or ad problem ?
works for all other users
thanks in advance.

Hi,

I think you have to create a contact in AD for the external account.

How to configure a mailbox to forward mail to a mail-enabled contact
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281926

br,
Denis

"ar777" <ar777@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello everyone,
> I have 3 windows 2000 domain contollers and exchange 2003 servers. for
> one of the user account needs to setup a forwarding email to external
email
> account.
>
> I am trying to set this up through active directory user account
> properties - delivery options - forwarding email selected - done. after
some
> time this setting
> reverts back to no forwarding. Is this an exchange problem or ad problem ?
> works for all other users
> thanks in advance.

TRENDING THREADS