Changing from Mixed mode to Native mode?

bft

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2005

When I change my WIN2k/WIN2k3 domain from a mixed mode to native mode will
that prevent the Trust to a Windows NT 4 domain from working?

No, domain modes and domain functional levels affect features within
that domain and the Operating Systems supported for use as Domain
Controllers.

--
Dean Wells [MVP / Directory Services]
MSEtechnology