as an Object?
does it intergrate with AD ?

thanks

"Tere01" wrote:
> does Altiris work with AD?
> as an Object?
> does it intergrate with AD ?
>
> thanks

We run Altiris Deployment Solutions and it works well with our Domain.
It doesn’t have any specific Active Directory modules or anything if
that’s what you are wondering. However in side of the Deployment
console and when deploying images it will save a computers domain info
and reconfigure it after the image download. Here is a screen shot:
http://www.alexandria.k12.mn.us/altiris/altiris-ss.jpg

Hope this helps!,
Mathew

P.S. If you have any other questions just email me at mherges (at)
alexandria.k12.mn.us :)

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-Altiris-AD-ftopict541412.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1712104