2K3 SP1 GPO files

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is it possible for me to load the new .adm files from SP1 without actually
installing the service pack? I've noticed some things that aren't working
correctly in testing the service pack but would really like to have the new
wireless GPO's available for rollout. Anyone know if that's possible?
Dan

normally these are published for download here.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=92759D4B-7112-4B6C-AD4A-BBF3802A5C9B&displaylang=en

However, it does not appear to be updated for SP1.

Next best thing would be to extract the update to a directory.
WindowsServer2003-KB889101-SP1-x86-ENU.exe /X

Then specify a directory.

--
Glenn LeCheminant
CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security