firewall ports required by active directory?

If I am installing some member servers in a very secured firewalled
environment that need to be part of our AD domain, is there a list of ports
that need to be opened to allow those servers to be part of our domain and
authenticate correctly?
1 answer Last reply
More about firewall ports required active directory

    Start here

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832017

    www.joeware.net

    Ziek wrote:
    > If I am installing some member servers in a very secured firewalled
    > environment that need to be part of our AD domain, is there a list of ports
    > that need to be opened to allow those servers to be part of our domain and
    > authenticate correctly?

Domain Active Directory Firewalls Servers Windows