firewall ports required by active directory?

Ziek

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2004

If I am installing some member servers in a very secured firewalled
environment that need to be part of our AD domain, is there a list of ports
that need to be opened to allow those servers to be part of our domain and
authenticate correctly?

Start here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832017

www.joeware.net