firewall ports required by active directory?

Tags:
  • Domain
  • Active Directory
  • Firewalls
  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 3, 2005 7:31:48 PM

If I am installing some member servers in a very secured firewalled
environment that need to be part of our AD domain, is there a list of ports
that need to be opened to allow those servers to be part of our domain and
authenticate correctly?

More about : firewall ports required active directory

Anonymous
June 3, 2005 8:37:32 PM

Start here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832017