Transfer additional DC to Primary and down Primary forever

:oops:

hello:

Background:
i m using Domain controller Win2003 Enterprise Edition it is updates
of Win2000 Advance Server and it is in very bad condition and it only
connect Remote Desktop

and configure Additional Server with Windows 2000 Advance Server and
installed a Service Pack 4 and Antivirus (Norton)and we need to make
the additional DC to master DC controller ,all user are replicated and
additonal DC.

How i tranfer records from master DC to Additional DC to make
additional DC to master DC kindly send me step by step procedure

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-Transfer-additional-DC-Primary-Primary-forever-ftopict543126.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1712965

Muhammand

All you need to do is transfer the FSMO roles. Review the article below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324801

Regards
Stephen

"The AD Designer" wrote:
> Muhammand
>
> All you need to do is transfer the FSMO roles. Review the
> article below.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324801
>
> Regards
> Stephen
>

> "Muhammadfaisal" wrote:
>
> > :oops:
> >
> > hello:
> >
> > Background:
> > i m using Domain controller Win2003 Enterprise Edition it
> is updates
> > of Win2000 Advance Server and it is in very bad condition
> and it only
> > connect Remote Desktop
> >
> > and configure Additional Server with Windows 2000 Advance
> Server and
> > installed a Service Pack 4 and Antivirus (Norton)and we need
> to make
> > the additional DC to master DC controller ,all user are
> replicated and
> > additonal DC.
> >
> > How i tranfer records from master DC to Additional DC to
> make
> > additional DC to master DC kindly send me step by step
> procedure
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's request
> standards