Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get the address
bar to appear at the top of each folder window. I have
successfully achieved this with XP Pro but not with XP
Home. I have tried right clicking on the title bar and
then clicking on toolbars and enabling the address bar
but this simply puts a small box with the word "address"
in it at the top right hand corner of the window. It
doesn't provide a space to type in an address or file
destination or the "go" button.

John

See link:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/customizing/custombrowser.mspx