Restrict logons to a group of Pc's

Hi,
How can I stop users from using there own logons on a group of Pc's.

Here is what I want to do. I have a group of computers that are used for
training staff. I would like the users to log into these computers using a
training account logon. This training account would need access to certian
network resources (ie network drives, printers) only. The users are not be
able to logon using there own logons to the training computers as they are
not to be used for live work ( Legal reasons ).

Can this be done and if so how.

Thanks for any help.
Kenneth
1 answer Last reply
More about restrict logons group

    put the training systems into an OU of their own.
    Configure a GPO (link it to the OU) and define the "allow logon locally"
    user right to only domain admins and training user group.

    --
    Glenn LeCheminant
    CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security

    "Kenneth Keeley" <kenkeeley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > How can I stop users from using there own logons on a group of Pc's.
    >
    > Here is what I want to do. I have a group of computers that are used for
    > training staff. I would like the users to log into these computers using a
    > training account logon. This training account would need access to certian
    > network resources (ie network drives, printers) only. The users are not be
    > able to logon using there own logons to the training computers as they are
    > not to be used for live work ( Legal reasons ).
    >
    > Can this be done and if so how.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    > Kenneth

Training Computers Active Directory Windows