NetDfsEnum And Active Directory

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any way we can find out the details of DFS
Root(s) through ADSI. For example we have IADsSession interface for
NetSession* APIs I needed to know if we have similar mapping for
NetDfs* APIs.

After searching, all I found was FT-Dfs class in Active directory which
can be used. Of course apart from definition of class none other
documentation is available.

I believe as any other network API NetDfsEnum also uses Computer
Browser service and dependency on the service is really I want to get
rid of.

Note: I am new to Active Directory programming (as you can tell from
the note above :) ).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Neel

I might post this to the ADSI news group......

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com