Install .dll in using domain policy

Adam

Hi,

Is there anyone who successfully execute a group policy,
which would install a .dll file upon user/computer logon?

I have try that, but it seems the permission is not based on system
priviledges, but the user ( which in my case, only a domian user ).

p/s: i had successfully tried with .reg in software installation section,
but not the .dll

Thanks in advance,
Adam.

There is a utility called sanur that will allow you to batch RUNAS commands
in a batch. Do a web search for sanur.exe and push the registration of the
dll with elevated privileges in a script.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA

"Adam" <adam_n_family@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who successfully execute a group policy,
> which would install a .dll file upon user/computer logon?
>
> I have try that, but it seems the permission is not based on system
> priviledges, but the user ( which in my case, only a domian user ).
>
> p/s: i had successfully tried with .reg in software installation section,
> but not the .dll
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adam.

Adam