logon with unknown account on 10 computers

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

first excuse mee for my poor english ;-))

on my network : active directory w2000 with stations Win XP+ WIN98
on the security log of my domain controller i can see a lot a connection of
a login " sable1" on a lot of different computer!!

the login does not exist on the active directory... is it a virus?

and : i have some account locked with bad password!! but the passwords are
automatically given...

some account are locked but the strategy of the domain i put ' never lock"

thanks for your help

I might double-check to make sure that 'sable1' is not a user account object
( or, for that matter, a computer account object ) that does indeed exist in
your environment somewhere.

You might want to try ldifde for this....or go to http://www.joeware.net and
use one of his tools!

--