Random Logon Script Issues

We have just implemented AD and Win2k3. We are noticing random logon script
issues. Sometimes the scripts work, sometime they don't. One minute on
computerA the scripts don't work, the next they don't. Sometimes they get
all drives mapped, sometimes only 1/2 the drives. All drives are mapped to
shared folders on 2 servers (local).
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thank You
Corey
1 answer Last reply
More about random logon script issues

    Reposted in different group.

    "Corey Arndt" <coreyarndt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > We have just implemented AD and Win2k3. We are noticing random logon
    > script issues. Sometimes the scripts work, sometime they don't. One
    > minute on computerA the scripts don't work, the next they don't.
    > Sometimes they get all drives mapped, sometimes only 1/2 the drives. All
    > drives are mapped to shared folders on 2 servers (local).
    > Any thoughts or suggestions?
    > Thank You
    > Corey

Microsoft Active Directory Windows