  • Active Directory
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 19, 2005 1:51:53 AM

I have a test domain controller where you cannot open up group policy
("Group Policy Object cannot be found"). DCDIAG gives only the following
diagnostic:

"Starting test: frssysvol
Error: No record of File Replication System, SYSVOL started.
The Active Directory may be prevented from starting"

How can I reset things? This is the only domain controller in this domain.

--
Will
Internet: westes AT earthbroadcast.com

More about : corrupted active directory