Corrupted Active Directory

I have a test domain controller where you cannot open up group policy
("Group Policy Object cannot be found"). DCDIAG gives only the following
diagnostic:

"Starting test: frssysvol
Error: No record of File Replication System, SYSVOL started.
The Active Directory may be prevented from starting"

How can I reset things? This is the only domain controller in this domain.

--
Will
Internet: westes AT earthbroadcast.com

    you may find some helpful info here:
    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Win2000/Q_21000516.html

    --
    Andrei Ungureanu
    www.eventid.net

    "Will" <DELETE_westes@earthbroadcast.com> wrote in message
    >I have a test domain controller where you cannot open up group policy
    > ("Group Policy Object cannot be found"). DCDIAG gives only the following
    > diagnostic:
    >
    > "Starting test: frssysvol
    > Error: No record of File Replication System, SYSVOL started.
    > The Active Directory may be prevented from starting"
    >
    > How can I reset things? This is the only domain controller in this
    > domain.
    >
    > --
    > Will
    > Internet: westes AT earthbroadcast.com

Domain Controller Active Directory Windows