  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 21, 2004 6:44:44 PM

Thanx to Bjørn Liffers for the help on Geon Auline.

Also in Tribunal, Dovor Oren, who spends the time hiding in an
abandoned mansion, asks for assistance in preparing for the day of war
in Mornhold: I will have to assassinate 3 people in order to get their
valuables. What is this?

My character doesn´t normally go about murdering people who have done
no wrong... I have tried to contact the victims, but they don´t seem
interested in conversation. Nobodu else in the town offers any help.
Some like Dovor Oren and some don´t.

Who is this guy? What is his crusade? If I kill the victims, will I be
perpretating murder for petty theft? My character is a GOOD guy. He
helps old ladies, not crooks...

Please, help.

Thanx, Yorik

More about : tribunal shady dovor oren

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 12:08:43 AM

Yorik wrote:

> Thanx to Bjørn Liffers for the help on Geon Auline.
>
> Also in Tribunal, Dovor Oren, who spends the time hiding in an
> abandoned mansion, asks for assistance in preparing for the day of war
> in Mornhold: I will have to assassinate 3 people in order to get their
> valuables. What is this?
>
> My character doesn´t normally go about murdering people who have done
> no wrong... I have tried to contact the victims, but they don´t seem
> interested in conversation. Nobodu else in the town offers any help.
> Some like Dovor Oren and some don´t.
>
> Who is this guy? What is his crusade? If I kill the victims, will I be
> perpretating murder for petty theft? My character is a GOOD guy. He
> helps old ladies, not crooks...
>
> Please, help.
>
> Thanx, Yorik

You can complete all the other quests in Morrowind without bothering
with him. He wasn't worth the trouble to me as his victims are usually
in a very public place. Plus what he is offering is peanuts compared to
what else if available for free. I looked on him as another disgruntled
revolutionary that has zero chance of succeeding.
!