HP 1100A Scanner driver for Win XP

Hello
Can anybody tell me what should i do ?
I have WIN XP SP2 and HP LJ 1100A. The printer and copier works fine. But i
cant use my scanner under XP.
I dont have a driver. I was looking at hp.com website and i didnt find
anything what could solve my problem
Please help me
Regards
Mike.
7 answers Last reply
More about 1100a scanner driver

    Mike
    I assume you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers, also go to

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SupportTaskIndex.jsp?locale=en_US&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=235424&prodTypeId=18972&supportTaskId=5043

    and check out the links on that page, if copying works OK then some of the
    information tere does not apply but some might.
    Good luck
    Tony

    "p00hat3k" <admin@elano.pl> wrote:
    >Hello
    >Can anybody tell me what should i do ?
    >I have WIN XP SP2 and HP LJ 1100A. The printer and copier works fine. But i
    >cant use my scanner under XP.
    >I dont have a driver. I was looking at hp.com website and i didnt find
    >anything what could solve my problem
    >Please help me
    >Regards
    >Mike.

  2. sir
    i want to instal the hp printer copier and scanner driver download
  3. i want same as u but have not find it yr\et do u have it now plz help me in this matter
  4. Just Follow These the steps:

    * Install the software from the CD that came with the printer. You will receive a message that the driver is not compatible with XP. Just click OK, let the installation finish, and reboot.

    * Install the Windows 2000 HP LaserJet 1100/1100A Scanner Upgrade Utility – lj188en.exe (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownloadIndex?lc=en&cc=us&softwareitem=lj188en ). Again you’ll receive a message that the driver is not compatible with XP. Click OK, let the installation finish, and reboot.

    * Install the Windows XP HP LaserJet 1100a Communication Update – lj1100cuwinnt42kxp-en.exe http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownloadIndex?lc=en&cc=us&softwareitem=lj-2341-1 and reboot.

    * If your printer still does not work, try unplugging the power plug. Wait a minute, then plug it back in, and then restart your computer.

    Hope you all the best

    Milton
    For any help
    miltonci@yahoo.com
  5. Also try this one, you can download your fee HP driver in here

    http://www.printcountry.com/drivers.asp
  6. Solution for this problem is very... simply and unexpected!

    All you need is a copy from oryginal CD with drivers to new folder on root directory, f.e. C:\CD1100a.

    Next you need to find "winnt" folder (the best solution - from your favourit language folder) and start setup.exe.

    Do not ask me why it works. I have no idea.

    Remember: do not try to install from CD directly. Everybody know it doesn't works.

    Have a fun
    Gerard
  7. thanks guy it realy works

Printers Windows XP Hewlett Packard Scanners Peripherals