HP 1100A Scanner driver for Win XP

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
May 13, 2005 1:08:58 AM

Hello
Can anybody tell me what should i do ?
I have WIN XP SP2 and HP LJ 1100A. The printer and copier works fine. But i
cant use my scanner under XP.
I dont have a driver. I was looking at hp.com website and i didnt find
anything what could solve my problem
Please help me
Regards
Mike.
May 14, 2005 4:13:19 AM

Mike
I assume you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers, also go to

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Suppor...

and check out the links on that page, if copying works OK then some of the
information tere does not apply but some might.
Good luck
Tony

"p00hat3k" <admin@elano.pl> wrote:
>Hello
>Can anybody tell me what should i do ?
>I have WIN XP SP2 and HP LJ 1100A. The printer and copier works fine. But i
>cant use my scanner under XP.
>I dont have a driver. I was looking at hp.com website and i didnt find
>anything what could solve my problem
>Please help me
>Regards
>Mike.

July 26, 2009 1:05:05 PM

sir
i want to instal the hp printer copier and scanner driver download
Related resources
August 20, 2009 3:11:26 AM

i want same as u but have not find it yr\et do u have it now plz help me in this matter
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 31, 2010 1:41:11 PM

Just Follow These the steps:

* Install the software from the CD that came with the printer. You will receive a message that the driver is not compatible with XP. Just click OK, let the installation finish, and reboot.

* Install the Windows 2000 HP LaserJet 1100/1100A Scanner Upgrade Utility – lj188en.exe (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownl... ). Again you’ll receive a message that the driver is not compatible with XP. Click OK, let the installation finish, and reboot.

* Install the Windows XP HP LaserJet 1100a Communication Update – lj1100cuwinnt42kxp-en.exe http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownl... and reboot.

* If your printer still does not work, try unplugging the power plug. Wait a minute, then plug it back in, and then restart your computer.

Hope you all the best

Milton
For any help
miltonci@yahoo.com
June 29, 2012 6:02:22 PM

Solution for this problem is very... simply and unexpected!

All you need is a copy from oryginal CD with drivers to new folder on root directory, f.e. C:\CD1100a.

Next you need to find "winnt" folder (the best solution - from your favourit language folder) and start setup.exe.

Do not ask me why it works. I have no idea.

Remember: do not try to install from CD directly. Everybody know it doesn't works.

Have a fun
Gerard
July 7, 2012 10:45:39 AM

thanks guy it realy works