saved logins and passwords

Is there anyway to make the computer forget a login and
password. I joined picturetrail.com and had it save my
password and login. then I tried to go to another acct.
on picturetrail and it keeps switching back and forth
between the two accts. so I can't work on either one.
The accts work fine if I login from another computer. I
think if I could just login everytime I could work on
them from home. Christine
1 answer Last reply
More about saved logins passwords

    Go to CONTROL PANEL, INTERNET OPTIONS, click on the
    DELETE FILES and DELETE COOKIES buttons. Then click on
    the CONTENT tab and the AUTOCOMPLETE button, and finally
    click the CLEAR PASSWORDS and CLEAR FORMS buttons.
    That should do it.

Login Computers Microsoft Windows XP