saved logins and passwords

October 5, 2004 12:24:46 AM

Is there anyway to make the computer forget a login and
password. I joined picturetrail.com and had it save my
password and login. then I tried to go to another acct.
on picturetrail and it keeps switching back and forth
between the two accts. so I can't work on either one.
The accts work fine if I login from another computer. I
think if I could just login everytime I could work on
them from home. Christine

More about : saved logins passwords

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 1:45:58 AM

Go to CONTROL PANEL, INTERNET OPTIONS, click on the
DELETE FILES and DELETE COOKIES buttons. Then click on
the CONTENT tab and the AUTOCOMPLETE button, and finally
click the CLEAR PASSWORDS and CLEAR FORMS buttons.
That should do it.

!