URGENT-ACTIVE DIRECTORY

Dear All,

My company name is
ASKA.COM

and it has 4 companies as well.

they have 4 register domains for them in XO, with an E-mails for them.

Now, ASKA is in ONE OFFICE in SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDAH with 20 users.

they are working with Workgroup, no any domains.

they asked me to make a Domain - internal- for them . I Maked already
without any Problem.

Now, they informed me , another company came and will share with us the same
office , but they will be in speareate office.

we will have one ERP from microsoft-AXAPTA- and it will installed on ASKA.

Now they want to create another domain for that company, i told them i will
make as child domain from ASKA, But they refused.

they asked me to make it as sperate Domain like that :-

( ALFA.COM), and they want to access all of the resource which is under ASKA.

Now , My question is :-

1. if i made them NEW DOMAIN TREE- in the EXsisting FOREST- with SAME
IP-Address as DOMAIN ASKA, ( ASKA IS 192.168.1.1-20 / 24 & ALFA will be also
192.168.1.21-128 / 24 ), do you think i Need to make Trust Relationship,
between 2 domains to let them access resource in each other , or the Trust
Relation Ship will be created automatically without any thing from me ?

2. what will happen for the abuve senario, BUT Only i will change the
IP-Address for 2 domains, ( ASKA will be 192.168.1.1-20 / 24 ) & ( ALFA will
be 10.1.8.1 / 24 ), do you think i Need to make Trust Relationship, between 2
domains to let them access resource in each other , or the Trust Relation
Ship will be created automatically without any thing from me ? and how can i
le them communicate with Different IP_Address?

3- what is the different between if i make the New Company domain as NEW
forest , and if i made New Domain Tree & if i made Child Domain ? what is the
Best ?

Can you Please Help me in that

Do they need to be a physical entity in your domain?

If not, put them on a VLAN and create a new Forest. You won't have to worry
about trusts or anything like that.