AD and FRS replication in server 2003

Josh

We are setting up an Active Directory using Server 2003. The functional
level will be raised to 2003 native.

We would like to have our domain controllers firewalled tightly. We would
like to set AD and FRS replication to static ports. The documents on the
support site http://support.microsoft.com/kb/224196/ and
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319553 both state that the article applies
to the server 2000 family. I can't find any info stating whether the same
process is used in 2003. I also can't find any 2003 specific documents on
this topic.

Could someone please clarify if this is the correct procedure for 2003 as
well.

Thank you,

Josh

Hi Josh,

I think they are for Windows Server 2003 as well, as I saw in another 2003
document that also mention the 2000 document.

Service overview and network port requirements for the Windows Server system
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832017/

br,
Denis