HP Laserjet 1320 at 300dpi

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 12, 2005 11:11:39 PM

Hi
Hope there is someone who can help me with this.

I have a new HP Laserjet 1320 printer (which is a work printer so I have to
use it), but wish to print some things at 300 or 400 dpi.....for photo
etching purposes.

Is there a third party driver which adds this function, please?

The only other way will be to keep my old HP 6p but as I also have an inkjet
colour photo printer, that would mean reconnecting the old one each
time.....and having too much kit around!

Thanks
Julie

More about : laserjet 1320 300dpi

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 3:15:37 AM

Julie:

If your LJ 1320 is conencted through parallel port. Just load the HP Laserjet 4
Plus driver through Add Printer on your system.

Dewaine

Julie Meikle wrote:

> Hi
> Hope there is someone who can help me with this.
>
> I have a new HP Laserjet 1320 printer (which is a work printer so I have to
> use it), but wish to print some things at 300 or 400 dpi.....for photo
> etching purposes.
>
> Is there a third party driver which adds this function, please?
>
> The only other way will be to keep my old HP 6p but as I also have an inkjet
> colour photo printer, that would mean reconnecting the old one each
> time.....and having too much kit around!
>
> Thanks
> Julie
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 3:10:07 AM

Thank you.....the laserjet 6p drivers work with the new printer for this
function (from my old printer). I would ot have thought of that, so thanks
again
Julie

!