HP Laserjet 1320 at 300dpi

Hi
Hope there is someone who can help me with this.

I have a new HP Laserjet 1320 printer (which is a work printer so I have to
use it), but wish to print some things at 300 or 400 dpi.....for photo
etching purposes.

Is there a third party driver which adds this function, please?

The only other way will be to keep my old HP 6p but as I also have an inkjet
colour photo printer, that would mean reconnecting the old one each
time.....and having too much kit around!

Thanks
Julie
2 answers Last reply
More about laserjet 1320 300dpi

    Julie:

    If your LJ 1320 is conencted through parallel port. Just load the HP Laserjet 4
    Plus driver through Add Printer on your system.

    Dewaine

    Julie Meikle wrote:

    > Hi
    > Hope there is someone who can help me with this.
    >
    > I have a new HP Laserjet 1320 printer (which is a work printer so I have to
    > use it), but wish to print some things at 300 or 400 dpi.....for photo
    > etching purposes.
    >
    > Is there a third party driver which adds this function, please?
    >
    > The only other way will be to keep my old HP 6p but as I also have an inkjet
    > colour photo printer, that would mean reconnecting the old one each
    > time.....and having too much kit around!
    >
    > Thanks
    > Julie

    Thank you.....the laserjet 6p drivers work with the new printer for this
    function (from my old printer). I would ot have thought of that, so thanks
    again
    Julie

    "Dewaine Chan" <"dchanNOSPAM"@NOSPAM PLZZZnc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Julie:
    >
    > If your LJ 1320 is conencted through parallel port. Just load the HP
    > Laserjet 4
    > Plus driver through Add Printer on your system.
    >
    > Dewaine
    >
    > Julie Meikle wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >> Hope there is someone who can help me with this.
    >>
    >> I have a new HP Laserjet 1320 printer (which is a work printer so I have
    >> use it), but wish to print some things at 300 or 400 dpi.....for photo
    >> etching purposes.
    >>
    >> Is there a third party driver which adds this function, please?
    >>
    >> The only other way will be to keep my old HP 6p but as I also have an
    >> inkjet
    >> colour photo printer, that would mean reconnecting the old one each
    >> time.....and having too much kit around!
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Julie

Printers Hewlett Packard Laserjet Peripherals