Windows Screen

Via some accident, we pressed a series of keyboard keys
which caused the screen to flip upside down. Now all
Microsoft programs are upside down. Can someone help me??
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows screen

    Right Click on desktop \ Properties\ Settings \ Advanced \ <your graphics
    adapter> Tab \ Graphics Properties \ Rotate

    --

    "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Via some accident, we pressed a series of keyboard keys
    > which caused the screen to flip upside down. Now all
    > Microsoft programs are upside down. Can someone help me??
    > Thanks.

    There's a joke program which does this called badday.exe, it's here:
    http://www.hans-egebo.dk/Tutorial/various_software.htm

    --

    Kenny

    "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Via some accident, we pressed a series of keyboard keys
    > which caused the screen to flip upside down. Now all
    > Microsoft programs are upside down. Can someone help me??
    > Thanks.

Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP