Windows Screen

October 5, 2004 12:42:21 AM

Via some accident, we pressed a series of keyboard keys
which caused the screen to flip upside down. Now all
Microsoft programs are upside down. Can someone help me??
Thanks.

More about : windows screen

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 12:58:55 AM

Right Click on desktop \ Properties\ Settings \ Advanced \ <your graphics
adapter> Tab \ Graphics Properties \ Rotate

--

"Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Via some accident, we pressed a series of keyboard keys
> which caused the screen to flip upside down. Now all
> Microsoft programs are upside down. Can someone help me??
> Thanks.
October 5, 2004 8:07:17 PM

There's a joke program which does this called badday.exe, it's here:
http://www.hans-egebo.dk/Tutorial/various_software.htm

--

Kenny

!